Thursday, February 25, 2010

where i've been
wanna come?

It's been a while since I've posted here but that doesn't mean I haven't been writing. My journey toward 40 has officially begun. I've been chronicling my goings on in "Notes" on my Facebook page. I decided to write 40 blogs/notes. I've posted "40 things I want to do before I turn 40." I'm crafting my "40 ways to change my world" list. I am on item 30 of the "40 things I want for my birthday." I have become 40-obsessed. Consider this your invitation to become my FB friend and take a look.

Until then, onward and upward...
abrazos y besos,
shia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shia - I found you! Yeah! I saw Maurice's contact info on LinkedIn and then got to searching. I've missed you since our Dell days, my friend. Still consider you close! Catch up when you can.

Joni
jonihuerta@ymail.com
jhuerta@friedkin.com